Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A lovely photo

Back in December, I traveled to the frozen tundra of Minnesota to attend the episcopal Ordination of Fr. Andrew Cozzens as Auxiliary Bishop of St. Paul-Minneapolis. A holy man and a true gift to the Church!

The official photographer emailed photos from the reception today. This is my favorite -- receiving the newly ordained Bishop's blessing, with my dear friends from St. Paul, Deacons (soon to be Fathers!) Marc and Marcus.


At the blog post linked above I mention the Handmaids singing in honor of the Bishop. This is the rather shaky video I took. The sound is great. I am so glad I took this video ... I have played it often in my days of preparation leading up to the renewal of my Marian consecration on the Solemnity of the Annunciation yesterday. It's been delightful to have it stuck in my head.

No comments: